During a recent trip to Belize I had the incredible opportunity to tour the private island of Caye Chapel where the first Four Seasons private resort & residential island in the world will be built. Caye Chapel is a 300-acre island several miles off the mainland of Belize and sits smack in the middle of the northern hemisphere’s largest barrier reef. When the Four Seasons opens in 2021, it will quickly establish itself as an absolute bucket list destination for both discerning travelers and also for those who would enjoy a beachfront estate or villa in an unspoiled paradise. Four Seasons Caye Chapel will include:
- A boutique Four Seasons hotel with 100 rooms, many of them over-water bungalows.
- 99 private residences on beachfront and waterfront estate lots sized from 1/3 acre to over a full acre.
- A Greg Norman-designed seaside links championship golf course.
- A dive center and nature & conservation institute overseen by Fabien Cousteau, the grandson of Jacques Cousteau.
- A full-service marina with 50 boat slips, restaurants, boutique shops and an island food and sundries market.
- Two beach clubs, including one that will cater to our island owners.
- A private airstrip with a 3,400-foot runway.
The current, Founder’s phase includes 1/3, 1/2 and full acre sites to build your own private residence. Future phases will include Four Seasons Villas with income potential. For more information click on the following link and inquire within to get all the latest information, pricing and availability.
Here are some amazing pics from my tour: